Monday, October 3, 2011

Close To My Heart - Scrapbooking and Stamping: Get a Fab Freebie in October



Just wanted to be sure to let you all know about this FABULOUS offer from CTMH this month! This is an AMAZING deal!!! I almost wish I could sign up again! :-) If you have been thinking about a Studio J® membership, you can get this as your add on with 5 FREE layouts!!! That's an additional $130 value with your consultant kit, for more than $410 worth of products for only $99!!! Let me know if you'd like more information or just follow the links to sign up today! I'd love to have you on my team!!! The consultant kit and add-ons are below!








For just a $99 enrollment fee, you'll receive a New Consultant Kit packed with business essentials and new products valued at over $280, plus a FREE add-on collection to enhance your kit! Then you can choose to buy one or both of the other add-on collections for just $40 each.

Sign up as a new Consultant between October 1–31 and receive one New Consultant Kit add-on collection of your choice FREE! Add-on collections are priced at $40 each and have a retail value of $80 – $130, making this an incredible deal!


Roxie Add-On Kit 
Roxie Add-On

Includes a Workshops on the Go™ Roxie Kit, Rhinestone Designer Brads, Foundry® Pin Clips, My Acrylix® Instant Memories Stamp Set, My Acrylix® Unscripted Stamp Set, Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad, Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad, and a 2" × 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block.

Elemental Add-On Kit

Elemental Add-On

 

Includes a Workshops on the Go™ Elemental Kit**, Dimensional Elements Banners, Décor Journaling Spots, My Acrylix® Love Life Stamp Set, My Acrylix® Happy Clusters Stamp Set, Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad, and a Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad.

**Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge required to complete workshop layouts and bonus project (not included).

Studio J Add-On Kit

Studio J® Add-On

 

Includes a 12-month Studio J® membership and five Studio J® layouts (must redeem within first 3 months).



Happy Scrappin' and Stampin',
Jenny-May

No comments:

Post a Comment